Greenhills Caravan Park has plenty of unpowered tent sites and 48 powered caravan sites available, set in spacious, park like grounds.
Set in beautiful lush grounds with many trees, shrubs and garden areas, the park offers rural vistas across cane fields, bush and pasture.
Sites are set well back from the Tweed Valley Way, for a peaceful night's sleep.
Overnight, weekly and long stay options available. And we welcome long stay vanners (up to to 150 nights).
- 78 total site, on grass or concrete
- 70 sites with concrete slabs
- Concrete slab sites include coax TV aerial connection.
- Choose from powered or unpowered tent sites
- Drive-through sites available (subject to availability)
- All sites are 12 metres long x 7 metres wide (40 foot L x 24 foot W)
- Ask about oversize vans sites
- Long term caravanners welcome (up to to 150 nights).
- TV reception available at most van sites
- Wireless internet access at reception
- Abundant parking
- Clean amenities block
- Coin-operated laundrette
- Separate disabled bathroom
- Children's bath
- Campers kitchen wash up station
- BBQ pergola with basic BBQ equipment
- Pet friendly (on leash / in your own van/tent)
- Swimming pool
- Fresh fruit & vege shop / convenience store 50 metre walk
- Public transport bus stop connecting to Murwillumbah CBD and Tweed Heads, directly opposite park
- On-site management
- Protected from wind by large trees surrounding the park
- Storage sites available.
- Prices, Terms and Conditions.